67) How can we define the void(Vv) volume from the following listed options.
- a) Difference between the volume of air & volume of solids
- b) Sum of the volume of air & volume of water
- c) Multiplication of the volume of water & volume of solids
- d) Sum of the volume of water & the weight of water
Komal Bhandakkar Answered question January 5, 2021
Answer: b) Sum of the volume of air & volume of water
- The voids in soil mass are occupied by air and water. Hence, the volume of voids equals the volume of air and the volume of water.
Komal Bhandakkar Edited answer January 5, 2021