11)The temperature is maintained in the oven drying method to determine water content is what?
- a) 150-160 degree Celcius
- b) 100-105 degree Celcius
- c) 105-110 degree Celcius
- d) 110-120 degree Celcius
Komal Bhandakkar Answered question
Answer: c) 105-110 degrees Celcius.
- To determine water content using oven drying, an optimum & constant temperature of 105 to 110 degrees Celcius is to be maintained in the oven.
- For ensuring the proper drying, the specimen is kept for approximately 24 hours.
Komal Bhandakkar Edited answer