30) The pore pressure means what at any plane?
- a) Ratio of weight of water to the piezometric head
- b) Equal to piezometric head times the unit weight of water
- c) Ratio of Piezometric head to the weight of water
- d) None of the mentioned
Komal Bhandakkar Answered question January 5, 2021
Answer: b) Equal to piezometric head times the unit weight of water
- The pore pressure is simply the product of the piezometric head & Unit weight of water.
- Pore pressure = Piezometric head × Unit weight of water.
- u = h_(w )x 〖γ 〗_(w )
Komal Bhandakkar Edited answer January 5, 2021